WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
another tiring day
May 10, 2008 @ 7:53 PM

Okay, for today it is another tiring day for me, wth, tell me no more room in the hostel and then thats mean that I have to find another house for myself temporary while waiting for the hostel to have a place for me. I heard that here is malaysia network there so it should be fine for me to contact my parents more convieniently. As for the other thing I havefound somewhere to live but small and will be living with someone I do not know and the interaction is so close. I think maybe its lso time for me to learn how to get along with someone I do not know now so that I am able to handle next time or after a few months after I shift into the hostel, I think its better for me to learn now though. Okay so I will be shifting soon, I feel like giving credits to Raf, all thanks to him that everytime when I need help, he will always be ther to help me and will always encourage me. Thanks Raf :) OMG !! I actually have slept for so long today afternoon and I still feel sleepy, going to turn into a PIG already. I am now linking other connection and ya hope that I would not get caught. I am actually so stress and I do not even know what am I supposed to do and to how to continue the path. I have also realised that learning is taking up the largest portion of me and I have to grow up and not to rely too much on my parents they are aging each day and that one day they will also leave me and for now I think I have to learn to be more independent now.



I feel that I am actually very blessed with the friends I have or even my classmates. They are really nice and I think I am going to miss them if I were to leave them. Haha, I am now watching ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO, I think it is a nice show.

Oh ya, tomorrow is Mothers' Day. Therefore I am here to wish my dearest mummy Happy Mothers' Day.

Thank you for everything that you have done for me and thank you for the things you have given me, the time and the effort spent on me. Thank you and mummy, I am here to say I Love You.