^ ^
woohoo **
very sian **
Blurred !!Yesterday, I went home at around
eight forty five. I called
Ray and he came here by taking cab just because I requested ^ ^. I am so excited to want to meet this new friend of mine, (
not because he take cab here okay?!) lol. Haha, Samantha accompanied me throughout, we went to buy Mac while waiting for him. When we were walking out after buying Mac he had also just reached. Wow, the timing is so accurate la. Haha. Introduced myself and talked. He actually accompanied me all the way from
Woodlands to
Toa Payoh and has to take
all the way back to Boon Lay. I am so touched ^ ^. I went home and watched TV then was also messaging Ray until
11+pm. Suddenly, I just remembered that today is Ray’s birthday, so I was thinking to be the first person to wish him Happy Birthday ^ ^. It was
11+pm and I actually wanted to wait until
12am. The time past so slowly, wanted to rest for 10 mins and send him the message but I slept!!!! Woke up suddenly at
4++ am and was shocked, so I just do not care and just send him a message to wish him Happy Birthday ^ ^. I am so damn tired today la. Did not intend to come to school today, but since I had promised them to meet and have private dance practice, so I have to come. I am going to become
BANKRUPT because there is so
MANY people having their birthday. For others, I do not know, I do not care, but for those who I do know, they are the May babies ^ ^. Are they still babies?? Haha, I doubt so, lol. Haha. They are
Ray, Edmund and Andrew.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS!! Okay, today lesson so boring~ Haha. Take cares ^ ^.