|
blogging about three days in a row.
May 18, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
Okay, today afternoon able to link to the internet but then did not have the mood to blog and did not know what to blog maybe because nothing better to do. Okay, my father has been in Singapore for four days including today. Okay, yesterday, my parents wanted to go for the parent seminar held in my school and they did not know how to go and I had to bring them there. I did not go in with them into the lecture room, after helping them to register I went to the library and waited for them. Luckily I bought my laptop to school if not I will be bored till death. Signed in into the MSN and then went to check who I wanted to chat with and found Jason online. Okay, said hello to him but he and Danny made fun of me using Malay to talk to me! This is unfair, I do not know Malay though I am able to understand a little of what they are talking about. Then, continue chatting with them and found out that they will e going back to Malaysia that day, actually is that Danny was going back himself and Jason will be meeting his friends, but later they decided to meet the friends together and go back to Malaysia together. Gag, everything they is together, later they turn into gay. (Evil laughers). Next, till now I still feel guilt towards my mother, but today I told her about it during the afternoon and she told me that maybe it is a blessing in disguise and that that to look in another perspective. For example, for the shifting into the hostel, I am still in delimia whether shifting into the hostel is the best choice of both me and my mum but my mum said that maybe there is another lesson behind it for us to learn. I understand what she means, what she mean is that, when every decisions are made there are different lesson behind it. Let it be that, if I were to shift into the hostel, than my mum will be going back to Malaysia and there she will have time to accompany my dad after so many years of separation although we go back during the holidays but the time is still insufficient, the other thing is that my mum may have to learn how to have patience. As for me, I will have to learn how to live harmoniously with other people, how to get along well with the others when living under one roof and how to be independent, so maybe this is what is best for the both of us. If we made another the other decision, to shift out and rent a house, for that maybe the lesson for us to learn is to learn how to be humble. So no matter what is the final decision, I believe that behind every challenge and every problem that we encounter, there is something good and a blessing behind that. Okay, lastly I found out that I am always in delimia that every day when I am having lesson, I long to have a long weekend, but once the long week end comes, I wanted to study because it is too bored staying at home. Lol. I have found out that I am typing too much again, OMG!! Ending here and wait nearly forgot to blog this, Vanessa has got into trouble… The story is to be continued…Labels: Labels: be strong….
|