WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
DUR....
May 22, 2008 @ 9:51 AM



yussie && me^^



joyce, yussie and me^^



faci && us @.@

Argghh, having muscle ache !! I went jogging yesterday with my class mentor and classmates, Zul, Akmal, Joyce and Yus !! So pathetic, two lane track ??!! Lol, haha, Okay, today's class is boring and cold. So poor thing. Today I am not going for the audition but I do not know whether they wnat to meet up anot. Haha, and today I am very high and happy, because today is Er Gor (andrew)'s birthday ^^. I was the first to send him a birthday sms at 1++am, and I was also the first to send him a smile, a message and a comment on the friendster ^ ^ Gagz. Haha this is because I had promised to be the first to send him a sms on his borthday. I until now still do not know what to buy for him. Hahaz, I buy something cute for him ba ^^ ask Da Gor for some ideas first !! Okay, the other thing happened to me last night, because of my cousin's teacher complains she is unhappy and she accused me for nothing and she vented her anger on me. She thrown the umbrella and something sharp on me :(( nevermind, just took it easy. It was the first time when she is so violent and I did not shed a tear, incredible huh ?? Around of applause for me ?? ^ ^ I want to sleep.


Labels: