WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
ediited photoooo^^
May 27, 2008 @ 12:19 PM

Sorry for not blogging for this few days, so where should I start from?? Okay on Saturday I went back to Malaysia, Pahang and celebrate birthday with my maternal grandmother. The whole journey was so long, it was around 6 hours and the place is damn stuffy la. The space in the car is so small and I am not used to it lor. My cousin PUKED!! OMG!! Lol. Later when we reach grandmother’s house there was 3 BIG cakes in total, so many sia. It was the first time I am like preparing all the food for dinner all by myself for 25 people to eat. It is like what the hell, cooking for 25 people and preparing the tables and food, lastly, washing all the dishes all by myself!! Tired lor, ate cakes and took pictures ^^. On Sunday, we came back to Singapore. Another long day and dur… Okay, yesterday I went for the dance audition and shit, did not went into the performance team. Later in the day, my entire mood was gone. After the audition, went to the sports complex and waited for Vic’s friend, until 7++ pm. We went to the library café and slack there till about 8++pm and sorry, forgot met and know a new fiend from Vic. His name is Kwanzheng. At the café Sam, Lala and I feel so like light bulb. Oh yes, nearly forgot. I know how to edit the photos!!! Today, we had cognitive UT!! The test today quite easy :)) Nothing much happen today. Wait, forgot this, I know two new friends during the audition, Izzad and Jacob :)) NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS!!!!
PHOTOS I editted :))







pictures I took during my grandma de birthday :))
yan**
gee boy**
me&&boy
me&&chaifang**
me&&xiang^^
me&& lynn**
me&&yan**
ahboy&&me ^^
ahboy^^
xiang&&wei
lynn:))

Labels: