WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
My Feels
May 9, 2008 @ 11:04 AM

Okies, today I do not really feel good because something happened.
I really do not how to put it as I have already promised the person not to tell and say anything. This will be the one and only secret I will share with that person, and there will be no other things that I will share with that person.
I have told myself to stay away from so many promblems.
For now, my things have not been settled but yet somemore promblems are arising.
Wth, I really do not want to bother and care about anything thats is happening around.

I am now having my cultural lesson and I am now not in the condition and that I also do not know what am I doing now, just not in the mood. I don't feel like talking but I want to vent my anger and unhappiness. Darn, what am I doing now ??!! Going to shift in into the hostel within one week if possible, this means that if the personnel approves it.

I think I am going to miss my brother and sister. To be actual they are my cousins.
though they are my cousins, I treat them as my sibilings 'cause they have be growing up with me. Going to a new surrounding, living with a stranger and to adapt, communiate and how to get along with them for three years so I have to be really becareful in to this thing. Everything have to start anew and everything that have with me is leaving.
Quoting from Raf yesterday night that really makes me think alot for the whole night.
He said that nothing will stay with us forever, everything has its time to come and go.
In life there is also lots of things for us to learn, learning how to make friends,learning how to adapt and learning how to let something off when it realy needs to go.
He also told me that in the process when these things are happening, we also learn how to be stronger and more independent.
Not to rely and cry or have any emotional thoughts when facing these problems.
Thanks for that Raf, really, it makes me reflect alot yesterday night on the things that are happening to me recently. I have then realised that I have been so damn immature and that I shouldn't have shown my emotions and let everyone know that i am facing.
Raf, after what you have said yesterday, I found out that actually evryone are facing problems but it is just that they did not reveal them out and for what had been happening just now, I found that I will be changing to be more quiet and to keep more things to myself so that there wouldn't be anymore misunderstanding happening.

So I have now known that in this world, no matter what you do, there is still someone outside there who will mistaken you and will not agree or even questioned you in the things you do. I cannot image that I am able to reflect so much and that I have made so any other decsions that will actually change me.
I believe everything that I have decided will be better for me.Today's topic is about history, so let everything that have passed be a history, the memories and everything that had happen.