WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
OH YEAH !!!
May 13, 2008 @ 1:50 PM

OMG !!! having a good moood today although I had my UT today and I did not study for it. Took a glance of all the 6P and started the test. Woohoo, I did not expect the UT for science is so so simple and I even have the time to slack and make references like nobody business, and I have so much time to check my work and then, today everything are going so fine that I cannot even believe it. Take today's module and UT for example, the UT is so easy and the topic for science today is so simple as it is one of my most fingertip topic :) I didn't bring my pinky jacket to school today, because I left the house in a rush and forget about it and the reason is that I woke up late today haha :) When I reached school then I remembered that, but never mind but I regretted this thought immediately once I stepped in to my class and I am freezingly cold. Talk to Raf and told him that I am turning an ice-kachang. Haha, then at the first break he came and lend me the jacket. To my surprise, he bought my favourite POCKY !!! Wa, my leg hurts and I am lamed, I think I am having my retribution!!! OMG, Oh God, forgive me :) I am having my class presentation now, and I did the team presentation all by myself and he praised me !!! Wahaha, he today emo and pissed and I also kena scolded, bleah !!! SKINNY POLAR BEAR!!!
Then, I had POCKY for two meals :) So this is known as BRUNCH !!! Yeah, on diet now, haha :) I just want to thank God for everything today that he had done for me. In the past few weeks, I am living within the trough of my life but today I am actually going and encounting his grace and I am happy and wants to give thanks about it. Later after school, I am going to make my ez-link card, the school did not even reply me for this thing and my card is expiring today and still no news, what can I do ??? Go and find the Trasit Officer better :) I clever huh :) haha :P Okay , that stupid Ducky say me carrot, WTH, I am rabbit in secondary school and in my Animal Family and in Poly I am A baby Bear :) hehe... thanks lots man for that Gerald :) I love today !!!!

Labels: