WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
Sianzzzz
May 20, 2008 @ 11:31 AM



oink oink :))



hmm, dreaming of...



wat m i doing ??



Specs on lappy:))



my drink after lunch :))

Okay, today so damn shack and high, lol. I am in delimia again as I am having two moods at the same time. Being shack is because today I am having cognitive and for high is because Zul is talking about the ghosts experiences he had. Then I just recovered from high fever which has been spread by my cousin brother. Had fever high up to 39.5 degree. Sian. Then fever subsided yesterday :) and now sitting back here after lunch :P I went to lunch with Danny, lol. I ate spaghetti and he bought chicken rice, I have phobia with chicken rice !! Lol. And I came back to class and I reached earlier than Danny. Haha. Slacking at the moment and did not know what I am doing now ! I am now in my sleeping mood, going and on my way to dreamland. Bye. When I am full, I will sleep !!!

Labels: