WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
so boring !!!!
May 14, 2008 @ 10:42 AM



friends forever ^^ editted**




me :))



akmal and zul with their guitar, woohoo !!



me and amanda :))


Today, I am very bored and very shack. I met Raf and went school together. LOL, another thing,my father is coming to Singapore today !!!Happy^^ Okays, my ezlink had expired and today I am going to make it and Annie will be meeting me :) So long never meet her ler.Gerald, that ducky said he want to study with his classmates, can you believe it ??!! Okay, I just came back from borrowing Raf's jacket, and I left him alone when he wanted me to accompany him to have his break. I think I will buy him something as apology ba :) a drink maybe... Today quite dull and the lesson is tough. I think today's lesson I have is having the longest ppt slides. Very bored and cold. Stupid, today the classroom is so cold until I want to freeze and its liike I will not defreeze anymore. OMG !!! Sleeping in process, hibernating :)