WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
unexpectedly...
May 29, 2008 @ 4:18 PM

Okay, I received two unexpected news yesterday night when I got home. The first news was so ridiculous and for the second, I did not expect it to happen so fast. The first news is that my cousin brother that lived with me was nearly being sued for hitting Fion (a girl that is his classmate and I know that girl too) I did not expect him to hit her when he liked her before, haha. That girl’s mother wanted to call the police and the other cousin of mine who is also having a part for this incident and his mother push all the blame on him!!! Okay, next, my PIANO is leaving me tomoro. What the hell, why is it leaving me so fast, damn. For today, we had ENTERPRISE UT!!! It was tough and I did not finish one of the questions and that question is stupid, haha. I went to meet up my mother just now at 12++ then went to causeway point at horizon food court to have my lunch. Later after the lunch she brought me to UOB to apply my ATM and DEBIT card. They service is so damn poor la. We waited there for an hour for just a difference of two service number. At last when everything is settled it was already 203PM. I ran back to school from UOB within 10mins and I also did not expect myself to run so fast, lol. Haha, and today, my class de people like Amanda, Andy, Gerald, and unknown… haha, they pon class halfway :) I am a GOOD girl ^^. Haha, oh ya, I went to buy the mask for tomoro ler and I requested Ray to tag along since he is having his off day, haha. We WAITED for Sam for at least 45 mins and her friend later for 30 mins. The mask is $19.90 !!! Spend so much time on waiting if not I can go home earlier. Nevermind, both Ray and Ray went back on cab ^^ haha. He send me home ^^ haha and then head back to Boon Lay. LOL. haha, thanks man, APPRECIATED. Actually, also have to thank Sam for being late if not I would not be able to spend private time chatting with him. Had soooo much fun^^ haha. Enjoyed yesterday while spending time with him. Okay, sam do not be jealous, I also enjoy spending time with you ok ! haha.
enjoy the pics **

OMG !!! who is this pretty girl ?? haha **


1,2,3 SNAPPED !!

so near** but i love~~

%cheese%
me** blur blur
Akmal's specky**
took this when waiting in the bank^^ cute babie**
Akmal in my specs** girll~~ lol

Labels: