WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
I am bored
June 19, 2008 @ 3:09 PM



Today going to meet new friend, KL.
Since it is the first time, I am like unable to decide what I should wear.
Then I decided to wear skirt and my brother's top. LOL. haha.
I wore his shoes too :)) My shoes cannot make it, && his is so so big. Like boat. haha
Forgot to bring my PINKY !! OMG. I spent too much time on choosing what to wear, so forgot.
Had computing UT today. I did not finish on time. ARRGGH !!!
Had a chance to choose our own team mates. YEAH !! Having science today.
PROFILING CARBON SUCKS !!
I am FREEZING and HUNGRY. LOL. take it as I am having DIET ba**
TOOK JOYCE'S opinion, blog SHORT && SWEET.
Changed my BLOGSKIN !!
Went out with ZHI AN to AMK HUB.
played his new phone. The PHONE is COOL. haha
Later going for a MOVIE. haha.
HAVING presentation NEXT.
GTG. loves **

Labels: