WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
i am a troublemaker
July 19, 2008 @ 12:00 PM

sighss...
so many things happened today...
as for me an unforgiveable person
wanted to help
but in the end
caused more trouble
ever said me
hurt deep deep
what the XXXX did i do
i just wanted to help
this is my character
somemore
it is their fault
if the two idiots
did not come and bother buddy janice
make buddy janice cry
i also will not be so impulse
so being impulse to help friends
now I know
helping friend to solve things
but not succeed

will in turn be my fault
nevermind
and that two XXXXing idiots
the female
everyone thought that she is
naive
gentle
easily-builled
WHAT THE XXXX
she is not OK
for god SAKE
fine
maybe I should sacrifice
to let buddies and others to see
her XXXXing true colours
and the male
being XXXXing baises
to that fe-male
he push all the blame to buddy
that makes me
feel damn bloody guilty
maybe I should not have helped
should not have step into this problem
should not have be a busybody
that ending making the problem more
troublesome
they say
my intention is GOOD
they do not BLAME me
I am still their friends
I do not know
All I have now
Is GUILT
SSTTUUPPIIDD MMEE
I do not how to face them
especially HIM
the one that HHUURRTT me
DDEEEEPPP DDEEEEPP
ssiigghhss...
buddy janice says
everything is fine now
i doubt
cried
alot
for the whole night
restless night
thought alot
cried till there is no more tears
uncontrollable
force myself not to
I went to aplace
settle my feelings and emotions down
thinking
Am I useless
Am I too busybody
Am I too extra
Am I wasting the earth's resources
Did not tell buddy alot
But ya
Did not intend to tell her
She is troubled enough with the troubles
I have brought to her
nevermind
SSTTUUFFSS....
settle with buddy luurrss
BBUUTT....
How about Him
nevermind
Let nature takes it course ba...
SSOORRIIEESS everyone


Labels: