WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
i wish you.... happy birthday
July 18, 2008 @ 12:00 AM

Hanjun
Happy Birthday
Your first Birthday Wish
On your birthday
the first birthday wish I give you
The following wishes in the future
I will be there to give you
All the best
Thank You
for being my listening eyes.
Although, we have never meet before
I still feel a sense of security on you
Trusting that
you are someone I can talk to
Someone that can keep secrets
Someone that can listen to me
Someone that will not think that I am disturbing
with my problems
Thank you
This is the first birthday
I give the wish to you
I wish you will succeed
I wish you will pass your exams with flying colours
I wish you will be healthy
I wish you will stay happy always
I wish you all the best for the rest of the days
till your next birthday
that I may give you
another BIRTHDAY WISH
I wish.....
Thank you....

Labels: