WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
wohooss
July 30, 2008 @ 10:33 PM

Today after school Nic ask me for dinner and i ask buddies along so went to takeaway so that we can go back to the hostel and study for our UT on computing for tomoro. Was high till nobody's business and Nic was bullied by me :)) sense of satisfaction though i am being bullied too. We said that we wanted to study for our test but ended up slacking most of the time. Aww...
We were just CRAZY. MY have the urge to take pictures again and yupps all of us of course joined in the fun. Crazy Pics took and funny faces made. It was till 9+pm that we started to revise and there I was the most stuuppiidd among them, so Nic have no choice and no patience have to teach me from the beginning.My head was hit by him countless times and it does hurtts okayss
Then MY asked us to accompany her to Johnson's place as that guy was lazy to come to our place to teach MY and Janice VB codes. Luckily Nic was there to teach me if not I will so goona be dead. We the trios that will never leave each other was there trying hard to persuade Nic to stay at our place as it was turning late and there is going to have not any public transport. Nic was so shy and he was there being indecisive and we actually ask him to tell his cousin that he will be staying in his classmates house and indeed he is staying in one but just that we are not classmates.
So we met Johnson downstairs and pass MY to him and escort her halfway through, meanwhile Janice, Nic and me were wondering around the void deck passing through the training stations and the basketball court and Nic wanted Janice to teach him singing.
Went back after taking a U-turn and took a bath first before it is taken away again and letting Nic to bathe too. Something bad did happened to me and yupps that is Kenji had ask for a break-up without telling me personally and i cried. The news was being told by his buddy Dave. Nic saw me crying,awww so ugly and next thing is that I am glad that Janice was there for me when I needed and thank you girl for being there for me. Nic was shy to share the same bed with me and he was like having the red face for nothing when I do not even have the feeling to care. Later after I felt better I tried to joke and make him feel better and there shared bed with me.
I could not sleep and so I went to disturb him during the night and made him sleepless too. I know that I am bad but who ask me to cannot sleep and the poor him sharing the same bed, same pillow and same blanket have to suffer. Okays having UT tomoro, so gonna sleep. All I want to say is that since everything is over its no point saying sorry for the cut is already there and the scar will forever remain there. So just let me be the one taking in all the scars so that the world will seem perfect and me to be the imperfect one. Nights

snapshots :)) together we hold on for each other...








the real us:))




buddies for life :))





the emo five :))



Labels: