WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
4 Aug 08
August 4, 2008 @ 3:36 PM

Time to reflect on this year though 2008 have yet to end.
Lotss of things had happened and these made me learnt alot && it is ALOT.
At the end of 2007 the critical and important platform had finally ended and I thought other than PSLE that was 5years ago; O levels was the only platform that I have ever encountered.
Things were not as what I have thought and it is just havoc after that till now. I really cannot catch a single breath with all these coming without any signals.
After the long hols break after the battle of exams on April, things started to happen without warnings. First was being betrayed and backstabbed by my cousin and that was something that no one could see the true colours && ended up me being the scapegoat to be chased out by my sttuuppiid aunty who do not even know how to differentiate. Next was the outcomes and responsibility that we have to take upon when we did not do anything wrong. Mum returning back to Malaysia, parting with my beloved cousins, selling of my piano & losing things that I have. the sense of betrayal and losing of things disheartened me and that was the trough of my life i had ever met with. After settling down and alone in Singapore after so many years I thought that things are fine the the waves are gone; everything was back to normal again. Things does not seems to be tha at all and more did came. Always wanted to settle and have a longlasting relationship after so many in the past and finally I thought I found one. This was just and but a dream. I spent money, effort and even my pride that I have never ever put down before to him but all I got was silence and rejections. Devastated. Things continue to happen, friendship and everything. It comes another relationship again and there everything in havoc. I really have seen this world clearly how are the people nowadays and how realistic they are.
These period of time I have reflected a lot. The things and sacrifices that my mum had done for me and the true colours if the people that i trusted.
I hve learnt alot and have grown up alot. Thanks to the hurtts and harmms you guys have brought upon me to allow me learn and grow.
I know and believe that this period of time is yet another learning platform for me and also know very well that as time comes and in the future, more learning platforms are to come and more challenges are up-coming for me to face and solve and learn about new things in life.

Labels: