WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
9 August 08
August 9, 2008 @ 2:50 PM

today is National Day but I do not really feel the joy that I should be having and this the first national day that I spent it alone. Unlike the previous years I have my mother and my cousins to spent with me but today I am just a loner. I am happy that counting down for 5 days to the day I am going back to Malaysia; a place where there is no problems awaiting nd unsolved and a place where I can really forget everything and get disconnected from the problematic world. Read an sad news in WaiKit gor's blog, his grandfather had just passed away. Gor do not be sad okays, in this world death is something that no one could ever thought of a way to prevent it from happening and will be able to, so get over it soon for grandfather also will not want to see you being sad okayss. I today do not really have the mood to blog maybe its because I am tired and is going to no longer able to take it soon and just collapsed. I do not know what will happen next everything seems to be so perfect but yet imperfect. Unpredictable is the only word that I can describe the world. I will be heading for service later but I am not in the mood to go and most importantly I do not ahve anymore energy to do anything anymore. Lost in the unpredictable world, lost in my own world with confusion. Sighss getting emo sooner. Thats all and byess everyone.

Labels: