WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 11, 2008 @ 10:18 PM

okays today is the second last day of school and awwhhs
one more day and we will be going in our separate ways
i will really miss you guys alotss and will never forget you guys!!

today school ended early and was doing my evaluation while waiting for buddies to finish their class
MY is too stucked with her new target PK so we decided to accompany her to W6 canteen.
Met Jinhua there and was crapping.
We went to the library and crap there.
Sent MY to the pedestrian crossing and went back
Did our RJs halfway and went to causeway to meet Dave to pass him his jacket later went off with Janice to meet Jinhua for dinner with his two friends at Banquet.
We are like crazy people !!
Bused home because Janice and me damn tired *zonked*
When we reached E6 that stuuppiidd door closed before I was able to went out so intended to push it but....
I hurtt my hand because of that and my whole hand is so damn pain !! *mama*
My whole hand is like cannot move and skin is coming out okayss *eeiikk*
I have to do my RJ
I have reply comment
I have to blog !!!
Arrgghh.
Okays Hanjun is *blowing* me to sleep lurrs
So nites !!

Labels: