WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
pictures
August 4, 2008 @ 11:59 PM

Pictures taken in library XD



Nothing much to post though, went to meet buddies in their classes and Janice went for her Replug meeting while MY and me went to the library to have our RJs done and also waiting for Abang Aidil to come for he had promised to previously in the afternoon. He said that he would meet me at 630pm but ended up coming at 730pm and putting Jabez at fault. Sighs, Aidil how could you treat a handsome guy like him this way ?! Finished our RJs and was scanning through some blogs and found that the world today had really changed and to a place that I can never imagined it will be. Was cam-whoring and crazying while waiting for Janice to finish. Janice called and we went to meet her for dinner at last and I am like going to die any minute due to hunger.
We went to TRCC for pasta and milk tea! Found out something shocking, Roy a guy thats a pervert in buddies class is Aidil's secondary school classmate. Awwhhss... What the hell, neverminds and we are gossiping about him and everything till 9+pm. At last, we have to go in separate ways in PAIRS, so Aidil was given the responsibility to escort MY to the MRT station and we had back to hostel. After cleansing up, started to use lappy again. There someone can to chat and slowly went overboarding to my boundary and I was so damn pissed ! His buddy ask me to treat that someone better and as if it is my fault to make him like me and my fault to be busy and everything. I am wondering, being busy and unable to go out is also a sin. I think I should pray to God and ask Him about it. Tireds and yupps 3 more days to his birthday !! Hurrayys... I think me and Janice will be battling with the hostel tomoro.

Labels: