WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
takashimaya
August 2, 2008 @ 11:59 PM

I would not be blogging much but still have schedules of my plans today. I slept till 7+am and woke up and went back to sleep again till 9+am.
I went to read the chinese novel [兜售回忆-The Memory Shop] as I have to returned it to Hwee before this up-coming Monday.
Today have prayer meeting before service so I do not intend to go for that and go for the service only due to my laziness. I called Mummy and talked to her and Daddy. I really miss them lots. I am going back during the holidays. 14th August - date unknown ( hope that this date will never come mans ). Okays, buddy Janice's mum and sis came to visit her.
I went to Takashimaya with buddy and her parents and had gotten a BAG; a pair of SANDALS and a WALLET after shopping over the whole building. Headed to church for service and holy communion although I was late for it. Had dinner with Douglas, JieJie, Jane, Chris, Da Gor and Er Gor and I had fried rice. After dinner went to the playground and play, slack and complains. Everyone was dismissed at 1024pm and I wanted to talk more with Er Gor so asked Chris to go off first. We had a very thorough talk about things and yupps Er Gor told me something that I found it to be sort of unbelievable but he ask me to keep mum first when I myself too did not know how to react to that, neverminds please just give me some time to digest everything first before taking in new things okayss. I am really damn stress and I cannot afford to take up anymore things for I am going to explode. Okayss I am damn tired and I cannot afford myself carrying something so big to walk all the way from Woodlands MRT to RP and somemore I am afraid of something and I bet you guys know what I mean. Moreover, I am going to sleep any minute and lazy to walk. Thus in the end I took taxi back to hostel and yupps here to blog and slack. Thats all for today and the pics we took just now will be uploaded tomoro for I am going to sleep now.

Labels: