WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
5 August 08
August 5, 2008 @ 11:59 PM

Today, I am very tired and is really tired but I forced myself to finish blogging and updating before I sleep if not I will turn lazy agains. W34K had cognitive today and today's way of bringing the problem was a little different and I found it quite interesting and creative as this facilitator has never tried anything like this for the whole of 14weeks. Chose to have a survey done to targets qualities of kindergartens, so on and so foth. Our team went to Banquet to eat after that and return back to school after collecting the survey form.We were like cam-whoring after that in the toilet. We had our presentation and the facilitator said that we are good, awwhhss... Thank you Faci. At the end of class, our facilitator played us a song with guitar and its solo. Buddies class ended at 330pm. What the hell, so after class I went to find them and had dinner at W1. Sharon and Janice went off after Gab's call. Me and MY stayed there till we had finished our RJs and then returned to hostel to wait for Aidil to finish his meeting before heading towards Far East. We met at around 630+pm and walked all the way to MRT. I went to withdraw money again and for the third time this month. I top-up my ez-link card and as well as Aidil's and I am broke! We went Far East and shopped for his present and we bought him a ..... It cannot be revealed for safety purposes that he will come to my blog and read. So, the item that we have bought will be revealed after his birthday !! We three were like takng photos like mad on the train and in the shops. Reached hostel at about 10pm. Started to slack but later, we started battling for a few hours in the kitchen and the whole hostel. I am really tired- out and my eyes are closing. Thus enjoy the photos duing the journey to my dreamland && I am hungrys now!!!!

whorings @ civic centre during break time





cheese cakes && brownies @ civic mac




crazying all the ways @ everywhere










Labels: