WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
100th post
September 16, 2008 @ 8:55 AM

This is the 100th post ! Congrats bloggy !
It has been 4th month since my blog is borned !!
Happy 4th month and the 100th post !!

Yesterday, went to movie with a friend ( promised to be a secret who the person is )
We went to watch [ Bangkok Dangerous ]
*hugged hugged* during the movie because I am cold and that person owed me that
After that we had MAC and we talked so so much
He sent me home before going off
I have to rush two RJs- one for the talk and the other for class.
I wrote in total 944 words in total yesterday for the two RJs
Really stressed out *puck hair*
Chatted with them both again before I sleep
I was watching [ New Duke of the Mount Deer ]
Having Cognitive today - The Beauty of Sameness
Anyways wish me good luck for today's problem
*woohoo* My grandma is here in Singapore and I am going to meet her after school
I am still considering whether to attend the prayer meeting later *stressed*
I am blurred !!!! *Arrgghh*


As the wind blows
My heart fades
It starts to aches
Every step as you leave
I tried to stand strong
But I can't and fall
I feel weak
I lost a beat
I don't want to freak

Labels: