WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 24, 2008 @ 10:48 PM

Okays, Due to wanting to get good grades for my UTs *ehem*
I went to dig out this jeans note book and drew a calendar
Consisting OCT NOV DEC and JAN
Did my RJ
Chatted with Erin
Due to boredom and sleepiness
Laid on the table and drew the word 'Resurrection' and took photos
I editted them and it's so wonderful and unbelieveable that the outcome is so AWESOME !
I felt such a great satisfaction about it ! *claps claps*
Raynor was being distracted with his bowling again *tsk tsk*
Anyways I am happy that I have talents on this *woots*

ORIGINAL && EDITTED PHOTOS






Labels: