WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
date
September 29, 2008 @ 11:34 PM

Heys I has not been updating the blog *tsk tsk*
I think its about 5 days ???
Nothing much though

:: Thursday ::
Nothing much but did have some fun during Science *kekeke*

:: Friday ::
Went out with Buddies
After school we headed AMK
Had Burger King for dinner while waiting for Janice and Shi Wen
Met MY at AMK and had soursop iced and had 木薯+ 椰糖 dessert *OMG*
Went to shopped for our 战利品
Janice- A shirt and cover and a pair of heels.
MY- A dress thats suits her absoultely well *wink*
Shi Wen- A gray dress if I am not wrong *hesitating*
Me- A gray blue striped dress and a purple belt. *jump jump*
While Janice went to battle for her heels I went to meet MY ANIMAL FAMILY
IMISSTHEM
ILOVETHEM
IWANTTHEM

I went to meet them for a little while as PIGG(Daryl) booked out
I wanted to have a longer talk but Buddies are waiting *sobs sobs*
Thus rushed back
Trained home


::Saturday::
Trained to church
Cell celebrated Shi Ying; Limin and my Birthday!!
Killed a PRAYING MANTIS *arrgghh*
Met Raynor for dinner at CityHall
There is F1 race on-going there
My eardrums is breaking *damn*
Shopped till 10+pm then trained home
Had a tiff with Raynor
Walked home while he bused home *sighs*







::Sunday::
Slept till 2+pm
Had Spaghetti and watched videos
Ended the day by slacking *shake head*

::Monday::
New relief Faci
Hardcore debate held in class
Went to watched movie with Buddies
Janice do not want so went with MY and Raynor
The movie is [ Disaster Movie] and its really disaster !
Rating is 3.5/10 *Opps*
Raynor accompanied me back *blushed* *hahas*
Yeahs, tomoro going Sentosa with the class !!!
Looking forward
Had a tiff with Raynor again *sighs*

Labels: