WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 20, 2008 @ 11:52 PM

Happy 17th birthday Ivan !
The route you took and walked was tough
I know that you did not just gave up that way
You were strong, when you fall you stand and continued
You are a friend that I know
Going through things that people which may not experience them in a lifetime
Maybe thats how you learn
Knowing that you are preparing your
N levels
I am so glad
You do you know that I was so pleased that you came today and stayed throughout
That was a good start !
You even brought your friend along
Anyways I have confidence that you will succeed and I will be here just for you !
You have grown not in size but internally
All the best and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again !

Labels: