WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 14, 2008 @ 1:14 PM

hmm... nothing much to blog about though
church yesterday was boring as usual and went home at around 6+pm
I was having a sudden crave for fries and bought one from MAC and eat all my way back
Buddy cooked dinner and had it with me
It was super delicious and I feel so blessed
Later accompanied her to Sharon's house to take the shaw.
It was a long way and my legs are growing blisters
Reached home and slacked till I drop and sleep.
As usual, chatted with Jonger and Raynor before I sleep
Today is a day where I am really free till rotts
somehow I went to Yuri's blog and scolded those who spammed him.
I was at a point where I just wanted to help him but blamed the wrong person
I am sorry if I had mistaken you, Cheryl
*Durrhhs* Jonger is stoning and our chats remained there.
*Boos* Raynor is complaining in smses about his dressing today to Bugis is disgracing
*Sobs* Kira scolded me in Yuri's blog and its hurtt-ful okays but he apologised *winks*
Nevermind, everything is over okays
I feel like puking when I did not even eat anything.
***Rotting in progress***

My heart beats
My love stays
But you left
Without me
I fell on my feet
Crying out extremely
My voice breaks
the silence night
May I wish
That you'll come back

Labels: