WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
fears
September 11, 2008 @ 8:59 AM

Okays, spending money to frighten myself does not feel good as what I have experience yesterday night.
Went to have a movie with PK at 9pm for the [4bia]
it was totally a waste of money and a total regret that I watched that show.
Throughout the show, I was using only a quarter of my eyes to watch or to use PK jacket to cover and see.
PK sent me back after the movie.
I went real crazy
Msn was not working and thus using web messenger with Raynor and Jonger
Raynor went to sleep at around 1230am
Jonger fell asleep forget my presence waiting for him
had a restless night i woke up at 3am , 5am, 630am.
I am sleepy.
I am having sideeffects now and then.

Undescriptable fear lies low at the botom hitting the inner me
The inner feels restless and terrified
Shivers and tears
Down my spines and my face
Helpless and hopeless is the truth
Please help me from this mess
For I am now within the crossed road.

Labels: