WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
post
September 7, 2008 @ 9:41 AM

maybe its because it has been a period of time that I has not been blogging and thus resulting me to only update my blog once in two or three days time.Yesterday went to church but did not went for the flag day held in the earlier of the day. Then went out with Lawrence and his couple friend,Steven and his wife. They are interesting and is friend is so good to me. Opps... It is in a way that he is kind and socialable. I reached home at around 12am ?! Had a little reading of novels that I have borrowed and chat with Alan on the phone and went to sleep after that.
Today, buddies intended to go shopping and buy Ever's present but MY told us yesterday that she will not be able to make it as today is her grandma birthday. [Happy birthday MY de Grandma] I am not feeling very well now but I do not know why.
So wanted to go shopping with buddy but she lazy to go out and I have to go Sentosa just to entertain my church friends. Going out with them seems to be having erm new friends and do not know how to communicate with them and is sort of a little boring. What to do, have already promised Juliana that I will go. Have to buy present today for Him by hook or by crook !! Tomoro will be Ever's birthday lurrs !!

heres a little thought that have came to my mind.

life is like a show
happiness and sadness
everything have two sides
that is what make life.
in life we meet different people
that makes joy and upsets
in a drama theres always climax and troughs
life is not always a bed of roses either
lessons are taught
they are learnt through different ways too
people asked whats life
whats yours
they say live your life to the fullest.
can i know whats the definition of fullest
sometimes its just ironic
nothing seems to be in its place
where do we belong
what are we created for
encouragements to motivate life isn't really working
nowadays
definition ism't the same
never will they be the same again.

Labels: