WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
sucky day
September 22, 2008 @ 11:05 PM


Okays everything is not going the way they should be
I am quite hurtt and cried about it after that
Nearly took the way with that one step and U-turned back to the past.
CUTS andand SMOKES.
Its seems so easy to get those back into my life
Open the drawer or I keep one always in my lappy cover and just make a call
Thats it !! everything is back
I do not trust people easily but once I do I put in everything
Once broken, everything wil retun to the starting point
It will be much more difficult for me go thus far that easy again
The route will be tougher; longer
I know well that I cannot go back to broken life in the past
Life with SMOKES CUTS ALCOHOL.
Buddies I am sorry I did that but I just do not want to affect you guys
Went to have MOS BURGER with Buddies and bussed back while MY trained back
I am just not FEELING RIGHT
Any and many words can now just merely come out from my mouth
I was just controlling, trying very hard to do it
This is my blog, only he understands me
Thanks bloggy, being there for me always
What should I do now ??!!

Labels: