WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
thrusday
September 18, 2008 @ 8:17 PM

Today's science problem was really tough but I managed to survived *yeahsyeahs*
I did not have any interactions with Drexler for the whole day. *sighssighs*
I have noticed that all my recent post do not have any photos
I am sort of losing the interest in doing things and does not know why
Called mama and dada just now on my way back
I was caught red-handed for absenting and partial for class by my mama
But I managed to smoke through *wootswoots*
I know that it is not something to be happy and proud of
Wish me all the best for tomoro !!
I am sleeping soon lurrs but Raynor is still working *sobssobs*


I really do not know what are you thinking about, but is it that why are you so stubborn and does not want to listen to other people's adivce.
Is it so difficult for you to take that first step out the change the situation.
The problem is that you do not even want to put in the effort or should I say you do not even want to make any changes in yourself and is waiting for other people to accommodate with you
Take my final advice or leave it. I treat you as a friend but yet you used my trust on you and make me so disappointed in you. i have always thought that you are being bullied and stereotyped but now I have the vake idea why you are being treated that way. Have a good thought about it.

All alone in the field
I felt the grass
Dews in my hands
It all seems so familiar
Everything seems fine
Afterall, its just but a dream
That will never come true
Leave me alone
All I need is silence
Tried my best to escape
But it did not work

想成为你的专属,守候在你身旁,看著你
想成为你的天使,伴隨在你心里,守护你

Labels: