WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 3, 2008 @ 10:57 PM

Today is the first day of second semester boredom and silence is what filled the class.
Everyone was so quiet that you can hear a pin drop ad with the faci talking to the walls without any responses from us.
Weird and unsecure filled me to the brim where I cannot believe that I will ever have this kind of feelings when changing class. The feeling is undescriptable and its like making me feel restless and figetting within me. I hate that !
Fine, no matter what disscussions within the team have to start and so being relunctant while acting enthusiastic I started to speak. It started well and I thought that my group is not that bad after all though it cannot be compared with w34k. Although i am in w35k i really miss my previous class badly. The day started well but was ruined by some bimbo with a voice that is 10X louder than me !
Went out with Lawrence to meet his friends just now and on our way we sent MY home and went down to IMM. Met his friends Johnson and Boon if I am not worng and is fun and happy meeting them. Had a little car speed in his car and his friend one too.
Here blogging after reaching home and buddy is sleeping at this very min and I am sleeping soon.
Got to know a new friend and all thanks to Royston. Nice to meet you Alan :)

Labels: