WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
today
September 9, 2008 @ 8:06 PM

I was SICK from yesterday morning at 4am.
But I still went to school as I was thinking that it was the first lesson of the sem.
In class i was damn xin ku and it seems that the day will never end and I am going to be dead any second.
All thanks to Jonger and Raynor, they are so so so so good that I am very very touched that they were there for me when I am at my weakest times and I am beyond my words.
They are really !!!!! undescriptable !!!!!
Thank you really I am out of words but all I can expressed is thank you !!!!!
They accompanied till 8+pm until I finish visiting the super expensive clinic - RafflesMedical
I was diagnosed with throat infection!
The bill was $$48.80 !!! One week allowance!!
Went back on my own because they are also very tired and they live very far !!
Did not want to bother their more for they have already done alot for me.
I was drowsily doing my RJ
Raynor was *blowing* me to sleep when I am still struggling with my RJ
Jonger was stern in *commanding* me to sleep straight after I finish the RJ
Without any choice, little girl have to be obedient !!!
I am *drowsily* falling asleep.
I met Drexler's brother !!!! He is a HUNK *burning red*
Today, by right should be resting at home as the doctor have given me a MC but nevermind.
I was first to reached the class when I am the one who is sick *laughs*
Cognitive is really hard core today.
By the way, today is amplifyer's bithday !!
I know that I am bad but truthfully its no offence and no hard feelings towards her
Anyways, happy bithday KaiWen.
About the whole class went to causeway just to buy a cake choco tuffle for her!
Class bonding!!!
Gags
*gossips gossips*
*rumours rumours*
fun class and I really love Raynor and Jonger
okays Nan Shun too ..... *little relunctant*
*laughs* joking but really want to thank him too, he is a nice guy for anyone who is intersted to know him *wink*
met Ever just now and battled with him
sleeping soon *yawns*

Labels: