WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
whats happening
September 17, 2008 @ 7:50 PM

I have lotts of thoughts to blog today.
Nothing can be used to describe the feeling I am going through
Okays, everything seems fine and peaceful this morning.
Gave me the assurance that today will be fine
But things will never go the way it seems to be
Drexler requested to have a talk with me just now after class had ended
He said all his unhappiness about me and towards the class and today's faci to me
It seems that all faults starts with me.
Every arrow he shoots is on me
All I did was keep quiet, I will not hold any grudges on him but he is getting overboard
Its alright, it takes two hands to clap to start a quarrel thats why I kept quiet
Teared in the toilet, I thought I was fine but I wasn't when Raynor called me
Broke out my cries holding the phone. *sobssobs*
Jonger was there sitting.
All over, tomoro will be a better day
Had a 45 minutes talk with Sammy
He is entertaining and he made me laughed *giggles* Thanks friend
I ave no idea what I should write about my RJ
Anyways still got one person to thank - Erin, thanks girl ! *muacks*
Getting on to my RJ and have the urge to change my blogskins again !!!

Reassured by your presence
Make my day with the essence
Feel secured with your smiles
Your presence make me smile
Heartaches is all I left
A shattered heart is all I have
I promised I will let you go
I will make you go.

Labels: