WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
17th Birthday
October 7, 2008 @ 12:00 AM






Today is my 17th birthday should I feel happy or sad
16 has just departed replaced by 17
Every year of today I feel glad yet took it for granted
Today, This year 2008, This day is quite different
A birthday not similar as before
The familiar smile
The familiar cake
The familiar hugs
The familiar nags
They are not here today
First birthday without her, - my mama
The birthday without her is not a birthday
How I hope things were not and did not happen this way
If I am capable
If I can change the world
If everything did not happen that way
I know
I believe
That she will be with me today to wish me a happy birthday face to face.
Things cannot be changed
History is fixed
Though I am glad that I have learnt to grow
Stronger
Independent
Proving that I will not let her worry
Lots of things happened but I believe everything will be fine soon
The days without her
I teared
Disguising myself with joy
Showing immaturity to cover my real
'Cuz I know
she does not want me to be in that state
No matter what
Forcing myself to stay strong and continue to disguise is my main job to accomplish now

All I want to say lastly,
Thanks mama &&
Happy Birthday girl !!

Labels: