WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 18, 2008 @ 9:13 PM









Another day out to TANNED
This time round went with cell people
Though its kind of pathetic with only 5 people
Its so lucky that I asked MY along
They said to meet at 830am
So I woke up at 630am
Reached Woodlands MRT at 723am
Trained down to meet MY at CCK
Trained with her to HBF and time was just right 830am
See noone
Met QingWei, who is going to have his CCA
Called Juliana, she is sick
Called SiHui, still on train
ShiYing still at Aljunied
ZhengHua just left house
So went to hunt for breakfast 'cuz I am hungry
Had LJS and we ordered the same set - Chickensausage french toast
Went to meet them at Kopitiam
Headed Sentosa finally
Tanning and volleyball-ing
We bused back at 3+pm to HBF
MY bused back and we trained to church for service
Jimmy and I was turning on and off during the sermon
Though he is more turned off
Blogged till here

Labels: