|
gags out
October 12, 2008 @ 9:13 PM
I was all the way slacking through the day I did not picked his call 'cuz I do not feel like and whatever it is Buddy came back and there walked down to causeway point Went to shopped for necessities - 5kg rice - 2litres oil - 4 cans of sardins - 1 packet of tissue paper - sunsilk shampoo && conditioner - pesticides - CIF cleaning stuff Went to popular to help 小白 seek for 周杰伦-魔杰座 mental box version We are so lucky that we secured the last pre-purchase *jump* Went to eat KFC and bused back In the bus something happened and the photos will tell the story *giggles* When reached W1 we cannot take the weight Asked Andy to come down and help he rejected *hmph* Called Danny and he said he is outside but reaching Woodlands He asked me to wait for him *sweet* In the end we carried them back 'cuz they have not reached But Danny thank you Thats for all. Labels: breaking hands
|