WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 21, 2008 @ 10:09 PM

Its been a long time I have posted.
I think its about a week or so ??
Anyways quite a tough and uneven week
UTs all the way and I am like going to tear apart any moment from now
Currently up-posting my updates and photos



Tomoro I am having the last module test for UT1 and there comes holidays in 3 days more
Nevertheless, something happened unreasonably
Buddy MY asked us to dine out today last night
Buddy Janice says that she want to study on UT but did not say not to dine out
Fine things settled last night
Today break out 1, she asked us to go and eat so we went
Everything its just like any other day we go for breaks
MY went to get her warfer and we waited
When Janice and I went to get our drink
I left my phone with her
Suddenly she came to us while we are waiting to pay for the drink
Passed me the phone and off she went
We were totally STUNNED
After returning back to class
We called sms msn whatever it is she did not reply
At break out 2 we went to her class and find her
She treat us like total strangers and we are like dumbs and idiots
I really do not know what is happening to her
Hope that she will be fine soon.
Went for talk just now
The technology nowadays are Horrendous
They can even decide on the fate of the new lifes
Whats happening and why do they want to do that to new beings ??!!!
Had dinner at E1 foodcourt with Janice and Raynor.
Raynor headed to dunnoe where and us hostel
Thats all I think.

Labels: