WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 7, 2008 @ 11:04 AM


Did not post for awhile and I just dunnoe why it became like this.

Everything seems to go wrong, it just does not go right.

Pains on heart, blank in mind........ What is exactly happening ?

Aftre all the hardwork, I still fail....

But why ?

Felt left out, not as one but separate from the class

Myself, where the problem lies

All the parts of me are getting dismented

All the past are coming back,

Should I stop them and treat it as a lesson

Should I just accomdate to it once again.

Tajing this U-turn to the past once again....

Maybe ...... I should

Giving up everything that I wished for

the goals I set and the determination all gone...

I should leave.....

Labels: