WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
Done
November 10, 2008 @ 8:51 PM

okay, I am really down and just cannot figure out why I am so useless
Was thinking to end it all, everything.

Saturday, cabbed to church 'cuz I am carrying to many things
I was supposed to perform with Shi Wen but..........
They found someone better and kicked me off.... *Am I so redundant*
That was on Sunday when I got back and found out.
I went to Punggol and stayed over at someone so-called LJ's house
Had stomache on Sunday morning and his mum cooked warm coke for me
It does work ! What a miracle
Thats for those two days
I did not attend school today and its computing *tsktsk*
Met Jonathan at Dover at 9am and I reached at 852am
I was not late *thank god*
Had all the eye check from 945am all the way till 120pm
Intended to cabb down to MOE to pay the idiotic 7 bucks
Then PK said that he will bring me this blur and emo girl there
He was there from 12+ pm and waited there till he nearly rott
So headed to MOE and trained back to CWP
In the train, met two insanes
Joke through the journey
Went to watch movie, [Quantum of Solace] && [Lakeview Terrance]
Time was 235pm and 523pm respectively and timing were just nice
After the first show there was 1 hour break for food before the next show
The ratings were 7.5/10 && 3.5/10 respectively
I was damn high the whole journey back and PK was K.O by me
Thanks PK for all that and I really felt way better
Currently chatting with PK, Lawrence, Liang Jie
PK Crapping
Lawrence reporting about my grades and serious stuff
Liang Jie just back from accompanying Ming for dinner
Got to sleep at 10pm as told by Lawrence
Thats for all

Labels: