WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 25, 2008 @ 11:20 PM




Recent updates :

14/11 Friday

Intended to meet Lawrence
During first break, I saw Huiling's message and remembered about the steamboat
So no choice but to postpone the meeting date with Lawrence.
After school, complete my work and went to meet up with Darren
I trained all the way down to Tampines and I stand through the whole journey.
My back aches due to the fall two days before.
Met Juliana , Jimmy and Limin and there comes Shiying right after I reach
Headed NTUC to shop for the ingredients while waiting for Huiling to arrive
Bused to Huiling's place and overshot
Walked all the way back
Had all the preparation and started eating at 10pm
took a video of 15 mins but the phone went zonked and all hardwork gone
luckily there is pictures to back up
Intended to bus and then trained back but the time is not enough
So cabbed back and it is really a hole in my pocket
Thats all

Labels: