WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 3, 2008 @ 10:31 PM

Updates ?

Had a week's of holidays spent at Malaysia.
My schedule for the week :
-Wake up at 1015am ( I dunnoe why always at this time i will wake up )
-Wash and do laundry ( Really forceful 'cuz ...... )
-Start doing notes for all modules for UT *winks*
-cook
-TV programme => 11am 130pm to 530pm non-stop 6pm to 8pm 830pm to midnight
-sleep

Something happened to my dear lappy *sighs*
I accidentally delete my photos away *emo*
Forget about it.
Came back yesterday.
Went out with Raynor
Ian forgotten about meeting me and went to dreamland
Called Hanjun and had dinner at Cityhall
Chat and lamed jokes till no life
Went home at 9pm
Tried to solve my lappy's problem till 3am
Changed the bedsheet before sleeping



Things are not the same as what they are
Maybe its time to leave
All the things seems so vake
It seems that I do not belong here
Adapting may not be the solution
'Cuz I know I will miss you
Miss you more than it can be measured

Labels: