WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
January 1, 2009 @ 12:00 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

Its a brand new year which means it is time for me to be more mature in doing things and in my thinking. Starting a new year means brand new plans and a step nearer to the plans that I have set.

Its a time for me to think though about how have I spent the time in 2008. Recalling back, many things happened in 2008 and I will change for the better for things that are needed to be changed and remain for those that I have done well and keep them up.

A new year means a year older. A year older means a year of taking up more responsibility and be more responsible in the things that I do, being more careful in thinking and making decisions.

In this year I do hope that things will go smoothly though life is not always a bed of roses but still at least smoother than in 2008. Be it my studies; relationships; and everyday that will come around and pass my life this year.

Anyways, a Happy New Year once again to all readers. =)

Labels: