WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
January 21, 2009 @ 5:05 PM

I am sorry that I have not been blogging for 17 days.
There is a lot of interesting happening throughout these days.
The only thing is that I just could not findthe motivation and time to blog.
There is lots of pictures have yet to be uploaded.
Lots of facts have changed.
DJ broke with me and now I am attached with LiangJie.
For the first time I actually once again the second time took out my first step.
The first step to give my everything and to accept someone younger than me.
I can really feel deep down that he loves me, the little tranquil that I have was disturb
Through me I have know more about the outside world
The world that he used to live and is still living now.
His parents and siblings like me and I want them to like me more.
The only barrel now is that I am tired of accomodating him.
I am sure that he will change for the better.
Los of thoughts are passing me now, being unsure yet assured.
Ending the semester and Year 1.
In this semester, lots of things happened much more compared to semester 1.
This year of poly life, I have learnt how to adapt and face challenges.
Pictures will be posted soon though I stated that sentence 17 days after

Labels: