WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
January 24, 2009 @ 9:18 PM

Was missing him badly. I had to help prepare and I have just made up my mind to translate the book that Jay’s mum lend me. It is about financial planning but the book was in Chinese, moreover it is not in simplified Chinese. So I have decided to summarise the book and then translate. One more day to Chinese New Year Eve, this year will be the 3rd year that I am spending my new year without grandma. This is also the first year; I am having Jay with me during New Year. We have gone through a lot but we have a lot to go too. The day is bored without him with me.

Labels: