WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
January 4, 2009 @ 2:04 PM

Yeah, hi readers ! I am back.
First of all I must greet HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
I apologised for the late greetings as I was not around in Singapore at that time.
Next, true enough I've got a quite 'busy' holidays in these 3 weeks.
Doing so many tiring Springcleaning which means I have to clean 2 houses !
Though it's tiring but satisfied and felt relief *giggles*
Went to Malacca when we were on our way back from Johor where my dad picked me up.
Stayed there over a night and went eating and shopping with my parents
I missed the atmosphere when shopping with them.
That was on the 14/12.
Subsequently I went to Port Dickson beach at the 8th Km as it is known
The water quality fell tremendously compared to the quality since I have last been there
If I was not wrong it was about a few months ago !
So, disappointedly I did not went into the waters.
Washed up because of the sand
Amazingly, a man which we do not know came to tell us about this 'hidden' beach
And yes, we drove to seek for it and found it.
The beach is so beautiful and the waters are crystally clear.
As we have already washed up, we did not go into the water.
Was walking along the coast when I came across a little boy poking something round
Sharp too ! I went ahead to take a closer look and it is a PUFFERFISH !
Although a dead one. The reason why I stated that it is round is 'cuz its bloated !
Nothing really much, went out for bike speeding and got injured.
Went drinking. Frankly speaking I drank quite a lot in this holiday
Drink with friends and also parents.
Other times was cleaning house.
Nearly forgotten at the following Saturday after I had gone back,
There was a great and important event held.
In the chinese calendar, its been 3 years since my grandma has passed away.
Time really pass fast enough and sure it is 'cuz I really miss her badly.
Went to watch movie with my mum when my dad is going for a wedding dinner
Watched it at 9pm and it is the show [ Ip man ]
Who was a guy known as the Kungfu master of BruceLee
Rating of the show was 9.5/10 Great show indeed.
Had dinner at Sushi King on that day too.
These updates are randomly typed not in sequence by days
End here will be uploading the photos soon

Labels: