WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 20, 2009 @ 6:33 PM

I just came across Janice's post in her blog...
She had a photo and her post made me think many
In this post she mentioned about waiting
A wait that has slowly turns into a habit
Recently, I am always waiting and waiting; still waiting
Sometimes I do not even know what I am waiting for and about
A oppotunity ?
A time ?
A person ?
Or wasting unnecessary time upon waiting which is redundant.
I was asking myself just and now since when have I started waiting?
Since when waiting has become a habit in my life?
Everyday...
I waited for him to be more self-conscious
Waiting for him to learn how to think for himself and others
Waiting for him to call
Waiting for him to be more automatic
Waiting for him do finish his things then come and spend his remaining time with me
Waiting in countless nights thinking
Since then waiting became parts and parcels of my life.
Recently, I feel very lost
The feeling its just like I am standing alone in a desert
Where no ends and help can seen and found
Helpless... very helpless indeed.
Sometimes I wonder when did I became so weak?
Why can't I be like the past?
Now I am always doubting; hesitating and feeling so insecure!
Where did all my strongness and firmness went ? Where is all my courage?
Has all this gone and inturn to another factor which is waiting?
I dunnoe....
I am really lost....



lost in a desert,
lost in my way;
I dunnoe why,
I cuddn't think;
Where is the strong me?
Where is the firm me?
Can I find them back?
Cud I find them back?
Waiting becoming a habit
Waiting is now my job
Can I chase it off
Cud I be myself once again?

Labels: