WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 17, 2009 @ 12:38 PM

Just came back from Terengennu. Far Far place located 250+km away from KL which needs 6-7hrs in order to reach. The place located at another state.
KL is located at a state named Selangor and Terengennu is at Perak.
Rahhh I only knows that I have swam a total of 91/2hrs in 3 days!
I am tanned again ! *jumps*
I stayed at my cousins' house for a few days
We went bike speeding and I fell!
The skin of my small thigh almost gone but it seems to recover fast
Heading to Genting tomoro and coming back on the 20th
Take cares guys !

*Photos will be posted soon =)

Labels: