WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 21, 2009 @ 7:33 PM

Just thought through what WK gor had told me in the blog
Girls' youth is seriously limited, but the thing now is that..
Is he worth for me to spend my youth on him ?
I dunnoe....
Sometimes speaking is easier than doing
When you do not experience it you will not know how it really feels
Though everyone could say "I understand" but seriously only those who have went through will understand.
To empty: I may not know you or I do know you, have the guts to put down your name k. As related to what you have said. If what I am waiting for is good then give in a try and continue waiting; if not movev on.
May I ask, is it so easy to move on like what you say. Do you mean that once you know that the result is not good then you immediately move on ? Is it that simple?
If thats the case then there wun be suicide cases in this world..
I do not know whether you have been through the things like me but even if it is a yes...
Different people have different ways to face it, to accept it or even have different levels to recover from it... It might seems easy to you but that does not mean that it will be easy for me.
Whatever it is still thanks for the recommendation.


Let my heart bleed
Let my tears fall
Till I'm dried
I don't care how..
I don't know why..
Can I recover?
Can I overcome?
Standing upon the cliff
While the wind blows
Faliing from the cliff
I will get hold.

Labels: