WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 24, 2009 @ 3:22 PM

Results out !

Sem 1- 3.0
Sem 2- 3.5
Overall for Yr 1- 3.25
Though it isn't up to my expectations but its good enough!
Congrats to myself =) Continue to STRIVE


Other than that I have decided living a life with Him or not does not matter now.
It does not make any big big difference anyways 'cuz He himself also dun bother.
Its my LIFE and I will control over it and not anyone!
God from now on I will depend on you and you only!
I announce that I am free from all stuppiiddd STUFFS!



K last thing, Xiao Bai, Bon Vovage ya... All the Best when you go there hope that you will not forget anyone of us ! Take cares.


Free to soar
Free to swim
For I am freed
'Cuz I am strong.

Labels: