WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
January 23, 2009 @ 9:03 PM

School ended at 12+pm all thanks to Paul but we all slacked till 3+pm then Kerry and the others decided to go Cineleisure for [Bride Wars] Jay and I intended to follow but we do not have enough time. Thus we went back to hostel to make the last packing and then spend the remaining time before I go off. I left house at 515pm and walked to causeway point to withdraw money; took a cab to checkpoint had a little dinner with Jay before I left. I admit that I did cry at that moment. It was like the 3 weeks and at that time we were not together. I know that 12 weeks is a test and a torture for us two. I know it will not be easy; enough of this thing ‘cuz I am missing him now. When I reached downstairs it was like damn! The queue was so long!!! I queued there from 6 till 730 when I finally boarded the bus. I had to carry all the things all the way to city square till I meet my mum. That bitch actually sold her ticket and sat on my car to return to her house. I reached my grandma house at around 1+am.

Labels: