WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 27, 2009 @ 4:45 PM

Today Xiao Bai left us to Taiwan.
Not feeling good... He is leaving and might not come back
Gonna miss him like mad.
I think Janice and MY is sad too
Somemore Janice is having Chicken Pox !
Dunnoe whether she went to send him off
Now currently at grandma house
Went to search for travel tours
Most likely going Japan
But the time .............. *rahhhhhhhh*
Sorry WK gor I think i cannot work until I come back one 16 April

##Dear, sorry I cudn't come back till 16 April
I also dunwant to be like this but..... *sighs*
Misses!! The time for us to be with each others side is getting nearer lurhhs ! Loves you lots and lots !! ##


Send my misses thru' winds
Send my loves thru' rains
350km away in distance
0mm away in heart
I am your heaven
For you are mine too

Labels: